Sunday, January 9, 2011

Everyone else is doing it....

Creating a bucket list, that is. So I figured I would too. I will be adding to it as time goes and I discover new things I want to do and I'll edit to show when I accomplish things also. So this isn't complete but its a start.
  • Run a 5K
  • Run a half marathon (I think this is really as far as I want to go with the running)
  • skydive
  • ski
  • snowboard
  • snowshoe
  • bungee jump
  • ride a roller coaster
  • fly in an airplane
  • go on a cruise
  • take family pictures I'm not embarrassed about
  • fly in a hot air balloon
  • go to a party where I can wear a beautiful dress (I didn't go to prom and we eloped so I didn't get the prom or wedding dress opportunity)
  • go to the store and try on clothes in the regular department not the plus size department
  • eat something sweet in public without feeling like people are judging me
  • go to the pool without being so embarrassed
  • weigh less than my husband!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment