Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Days!!

Howdy from the frozen south!! We have had a couple of days of snow and ice and are effectively shut down! I work for the school system and we have had 2 days off because of the weather now. Not sure about tomorrow yet but its not going to be much above freezing today so I don't know if the ice will have a chance to melt any and tonight is going to be a hard freeze so I guess we'll just wait and see what tomorrow holds.

I have managed to stay under my calorie goals even though it's my tom so I've been eating lots of sweets (this time it was Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream). I have stuck with my workout schedule so Friday's weigh in will tell the tale. I don't always crave sweets during this time. A lot of time I want salty stuff but this month it's definitely been sweets cravings! And being stuck at home because of the weather hasn't helped. I've got cabin fever and my boys are praying for another day out of school but if I don't get out of here soon I'm gonna start pulling my hair out!

On a more positive note I found my WII Sports game!! I was very upset because it was lost (how does something like that get lost??) and I wanted to use it for some additional cardio. I looked for it, hubby looked for it 1 looked for it and we couldn't find it anywhere! Then 2 found it!!! Yaayyyayyyyyayyyy!!! Where was it? you may ask. Well, I'll tell you. It was on the coffee table sitting on a drink coaster. Yep, right there in plain site and NO ONE saw it!! Ugh, we looked at it for 3 days! I'm glad 2 found it for me though. I need to think of a reward for him.

Alrighty, my peeps I'm gonna head off and do some laundry. Sounds like fun huh? Keep on keeping on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment