Monday, November 8, 2010

Chick fil a

was not real nice to me today! The people were fine it was the food that was not nice to me! My oldest is in highschool and sometimes he likes for me to bring him something special to eat instead of always having to eat school lunches. I make him give me money for his "special" food (I pay for his school lunches) and I sometimes will buy something for myself when I pick up his food. Today he wanted Chick fil a and while I was sitting in the drive thru lane I decided that a chicken sandwich sounded pretty darn good! And it was good! All yummy and chicken-y with those pickle slices and some mayo.....Well, it was yummy to eat it but just a few minutes after I finished I was not feeling so good. It was like that chicken sandwich got in my stomach and formed a huge ball then grew and grew and grew! I felt like there was a bowling ball in there. It was awful! I don't eat fast food very often but it's never made me feel like that. I'm thinking it will be a while before I eat it again.
By the time I got home from work I had a raging headache. I took some Advil and laid down for about an hour and that seemed to help mostly. The bad thing was I could still kind of feel it. Like the place in my head where the headache was wasn't painful anymore but it just felt like, I don't know how to explain it. Like it didn't hurt but I was just more aware of that particular area in my brain. When I got up hubby and oldest son were watching a movie so I finished watching with them. I had pretty much decided that I wasn't going to work out today. With the tummy trouble and the headache and then it was late I figured I would just use this as a rest day. But when the movie was over I was feeling better so I put on my shoes and jumped on the treadmill. So I ended up getting my workout today! WooHoo! I didn't have to talk myself into it or half-ass it or anything. I just jumped up there and got it done! Sounds like progress to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment