Sunday, November 21, 2010

I feel...

Well pretty icky actually. Not sure whats up but my tummy feels a little weird kinda like, well, like theres a hole in it or something. I know that sounds strange but thats the best way i have to describe it. I think I'm drinking too much coffee. I like my coffee with a little coffee and a lot of sugar and creamer and the past few days (ok about a week) I've been having two or three cups a day. This from a person who usually just drinks water so I'm thinking that is my problem.
On a lighter note i did manage to lose one pound this week so yayy! I have been walking on the treadmill five or six times a week for an hour each day and I joined a push up challenge and have been doing that everyday. I feel proud that I have been exercising regularly that tends to be something i have a hard time doing but I'm just going to keep going. I have failed many times in the past but I'm not looking backward any more! For me its forward march! The other day i totally had a case of the lazies! I did not want to exercise even though i was mad at myself for NOT exercising! So finally i got off my lazy ass and got on the treadmill. Nevermind that it was 10 at night. And i did 90 minutes instead of just 60! I was proud...and tired. I think thats the first time i made myself do it instead of just saying oh I'll do it tomorrow.
Ok thats all for now. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment