Wednesday, November 17, 2010

God Is A Man....

This I know for this simple reason: if God were a woman men would have TOM and have to give birth!! If God were an asexual non-gender being then maybe men and women would have to share these-blessings, curses-whatever you want to call them. Maybe men would have TOM and women would give birth or vice versa who knows. But what I'm telling you is that God is definitely a MAN!!

On the exercise and eating front things are going well. I was over my calories a couple of times but by less than like 40 calories each time. Last night we had spirit night for my youngest sons school (you have dinner at the specified restaurant and a portion of the money you spend there is donated to the school) at Moe's and I went a wee bit over on calories (by about 55). I've been over a couple of times in the past week and last night when we got home it just kept eating at me (no pun intended)! So I jumped back on the treadmill and did another 30 minutes. Hubby thought I had gone crazy and maybe I have. I just was not happy about going over so I did something about it. Was that the smartest thing to do? Should I have just left it a lone and maybe worked out a little longer/harder today? Well, I don't know but I did what I did and I felt good about it so I'm not going to second guess it!

No comments:

Post a Comment