Monday, November 8, 2010

I'm Lovin' It!

What am I loving? you may be asking. Well I'll tell you. I'm loving the SmartOnes desserts. Oh my goodness how yummy! I had one for the first time yesterday it was the brownie a la mode. So good. Its 200 calories and just the right thing to satisfy my sweet tooth (which can get grouchy)! Oh yum, sorry drooling on my keyboard.
I have been blogging at night but that ends up making me late getting in bed. I have to get up early and I NEED my sleep! So I decided to try to start doing it during the day.
I've been doing pretty well with my eating and exercise lately. I'm keeping track of my calories on a website http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ and it is very helpful and there is a lot of help and motivation from the other members which I love.
I have managed to stay under my calorie limits and get at least 30 minutes of exercise everyday. I have found  a couple of foods I don't really like. One of them being gnocchi. I tried it for the first time last night and it's totally not my favorite! I think it's a texture thing. It's very chewy and I just couldn't take it. I also discovered that I LOVE mixing broccoli with couscous! I have eaten couscous for a while now but last night I threw some steamed broccoli in it and yummy yummy it was good in my tummy!!
Alrighty I guess thats all for now. Go out and find something yummy today!!

1 comment:

  1. I used to LOOOOOVE those Smart Ones desserts! They gave me the sugar/chocolate/ice cream I was craving without making me feel guilty.

    ReplyDelete